- How is an order processed on this site?
- Once you're ready to make your purchase, proceed to checkout and pay via PayPal.
- After the payment has been cleared, I will place your order at the bottom of the queue. I try to work on multiple orders simultaneously to maximize efficiency.
- Depending on the quantities or bases ordered, I may need to restock before filling your order. Usually, by the time the restock shipment comes in, I will be ready to start your order.
- The dyeing process can take approximately 2 days to complete. Labelling, packaging, and preparing for shipping can take an additional day.
- You will receive an e-mail from PayPal when your order has been shipped, which includes a tracking number for your convenience.
- How long will it take to complete my order?
- What if I need the yarn sooner?
- Can I get faster shipping?
- Do I have to pay with PayPal?
- Do you make custom colors?
Once your order has been placed, the order will be placed at the bottom of a queue and will be worked on in order of first come, first served. It will take a minimum of 4 days and a maximum of 14 days to complete an order.
If you're interested in a faster order time, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Faster processing." Depending on how quickly you'd like the item worked on, a fee will be applied to your order to accommodate the increased priority. The fee will vary according factors including, but not limited to: instock resources, number of orders concurrently being processed, time of year, etc.
Yes. Once your order has been placed, send an e-mail to me at email@example.com, with the subject line "Faster shipping," so I can give you the shipping quote. This will be applied to your order.
No, you can also pay with check or money order. If you choose to pay with a check, it will take an additional 2-3 business days for the check to clear at the bank once I deposit it before I can begin your order. Once a money order is deposited, I can begin working on your order. This will increase your wait time for your order, but it allows you more payment choices.
Yes, but since this is a custom process, no returns are accepted. Also, a small, non-refundable fee is applied to the order for insurance reasons. One half of the fee will be applied to your order if you choose to commit to it. Once payment has been received, two samples will be created, photographed, and e-mailed to you. Pick which one you'd like and the order will commence as normal. If in the event you change your mind, a full return of your order amount minus the fee is agreed upon. This allows a custom order to be less risky for you.